Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: J.I.B VS. P.V

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member wyattyap's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    343
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    J.I.B VS. P.V

    Vikings rally from a 6-2 deficet in the 5th to blow the game open 14-6,vikings score 12 unanswered runs during the last 3 innings.Murphy and Rowan homered for P.V.Raiders are 2-1 overall and 0-1 district,they play again tommarow at home against Rye Cove,then friday VS Gate City
    Have u ever played the game of FOOTBAll before?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Indian09's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2005
    Posts
    1,111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: J.I.B VS. P.V

    Who pitched for Burton?
    Reeking of awesomeness!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: J.I.B VS. P.V *DELETED*

    Post deleted by Mercury

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Indian09's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2005
    Posts
    1,111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: J.I.B VS. P.V

    Who gave up the runs, Peters or Hamilton?
    Reeking of awesomeness!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member wyattyap's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    343
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: J.I.B VS. P.V

    Stwart gave up a couple of homers in the 4th @ 5th,peters came in during the 5th and finished the inning but they hit peters in the 6th,coupled with errors,and hit batsmen,hamilton gave up some hits and walks.Pitching really hurt them in the late innings,but im confident they will come around.Stewart pitched well for 4 innings,and then give credit to P.V. for getting the sticks going.Peters took the loss 0-1 on the year.
    Have u ever played the game of FOOTBAll before?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •